This page hosts an extensive list of recommendations I have made in my blog posts as well as ones I suggest for additional resources. I will be adding onto this list as I find new resources, so make sure to keep checking in. If you have any questions , please contact me here!
This page contains affiliate links. Access my disclaimer page here. Thank you and enjoy!
- If you are an Occupational therapist in the US and are not a member of AOTA, join now! It is so important to become a member of our national organization and advocate for our profession as well as our clients.
- When you become a member of AOTA, you will instantly have access with the AOTA community on OT Connections.
- Celebrating 100 years of OT!
- A great resource for finding the perfect OT job. OT Potential has resources for multiple areas of OT and engaging blog posts.
- This is an awesome site for treatment ideas if you work with individuals in the geriatric population. Make sure to check out the Seniors Flourish Podcast as well.
- I have been following Recycling OT on social media for quite some time now and have found tons of great treatment ideas from them.
- I discovered Cheryl on twitter and love her ideas!
- Another blogger I discovered via social media. One of the reasons I entered into the profession was because of the holistic aspect. Holistic OT really is passionate about this focus and has excellent resources.
- Sarah Stromsdorher, OTR/L has a lot of great ideas and truly wants to help bring other OTs together.
- Aweseme FREE resources for OT practitioners
As an OT practitioner, I feel it is essential to live and preach for a healthy lifestyle. I have been following healthy food bloggers for years and they have inspired me to eat healthier and improve my overall wellness. It is my goal to not only help individuals carry out recipes, but to teach healthy, nutritious recipes. Here are some of my favorite blogs:
I am constantly researching throughout my career as an OT practitioner. Evidenced-based practice and advocacy is so important to our profession. I follow multiple organizations whom represent my clientele and I support them in their research efforts. Here is a list of my resources: